Thursday, May 13, 2010

After a cesarean, when is it ok to have a bath instead of shower?

I believe my doctor said it was okay for me to bathe in a bath around 4-6 weeks. Believe me, you don't want to rush anything. My c-section incision got infected and that is no fun. I spent two weeks in the hospital when my daughter was 6 weeks old. So you just need to relax and let your body have enough time to heal. It wont kill you to take a shower for a few months.After a cesarean, when is it ok to have a bath instead of shower?
well I had a c-section and the doctor told me to wait 6 weeks or when you stop bleeding because it can put you at risk for infections besides how painful would it be to take a bath right after a c-section I know I felt like I had a knife stuck in my gut. so wait 6 weeks then take a bath.After a cesarean, when is it ok to have a bath instead of shower?
whatever your dr says.

No comments:

Post a Comment