Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you prefer taking a bath or shower??

A shower. Especially if I'm not alone that way we can shut the water off to apply the lick-able body paint. And then a couple of hours later after we apply the body paint soaps we can turn it back on to rinse off.Do you prefer taking a bath or shower??
Packing bag as I type and figuring how to hitchhike all the way to Paradise.

Report Abuse


Do you prefer taking a bath or shower??
shower and shower with girls (trying to save water)
bath
shower for me
shower on weekdays and baths on weekends
Usually a shower, but a bath is nice at times (jacuzzi) for tired muscles
shower 99 percent of the time
Shower.
shower. don't like sitting in dirty water
showers
shower!
A two hour bath. Til I look like a prune.
Depends on if I'm alone or not, but mostly showers!
bath
bath
It depends on Mood and Climate. In Summers, it could be either a nice Shower or relaxing in Bath Tub. In Winters, I prefer Bath Tub with cozy water. Soaking feet in Luke warm water is a good idea while taking bath.
Rolling in the mud...No, a shower for me....
I normally take a shower because it is quick.But when I am tired or stressed I love to take a long bath. I normally fall asleep in it.
shower
i def love bubble bathes.
I prefer a shower; I just feel like I get cleaner that way and baths don't relax me, so I stick with my showers :)
Shower
i do not enjoy a stew of my own filth and juices.
SHOWER
i prefer taking showrs because they take less time...but once in a while and mainly for relaxation purposes I take a bath with essential oils and my yellow rubber duck lol
Showers are the best way to bathe in the world. I prefer showers.
Shower for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment