Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bath or shower, or both? Why do you choose one over the other?

mostly take showers, but if I want to relax and alone time, I take a nice hot bathBath or shower, or both? Why do you choose one over the other?
I shower... I don't like the idea of sitting in my own filth...Bath or shower, or both? Why do you choose one over the other?
i like baths, even if its only a very short one with the tub only like half full. i feel cleaner because i sit in the suds for a few minutes i dont just suds up and rinse off like u do in a shower. plus it just feels cleaner when u soak that thang lol
bath~long time


shower~quick
Shower for me-faster


Bath for my son-easier
showers fo sho...dont have time for a bath, and showers are just much more comfy for me...good things come in showers...
I take showers. Who has the time for a bath? If you do you are pretty lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment