Thursday, May 13, 2010

BATH,OR SHOWER,I LIKE A HOT BATH,FOLLOWED BY A shower.?

I like a bath and then a shower off right after. But, I usually take showers, like baths to just relax.BATH,OR SHOWER,I LIKE A HOT BATH,FOLLOWED BY A shower.?
Shower is faster and you dont get all the crud you wash off back on you like you do in a tub. I like to soak in a tub of hot water and epsin salt. but to get clean a shower is the only way.BATH,OR SHOWER,I LIKE A HOT BATH,FOLLOWED BY A shower.?
Shower saves time, plus in the winter if I take baths too long I get dry skin
a shower cus in the bath after i wash off i feel like im lying in dirt and all that stuff i just washed off!


=)
I like to take a long leisurely, bubble bath, with candles in there, with soft music, followed by a shower. I don't care what other people do, so long as they do 'something' so they won't stink. I hate being sujected to another person's bad B.O.
I shower in the morning, and if I do exercise at lunchtime I will shower then before returning to work.


But I must admit that after a hard day and when I really want to unwind there is nothing as beautiful and relaxing as a good lay in the tub..mmmmmmmm just wonderful.!
you should shower first so you dont have to sit in a pool of your own dirty water
I like shower best.
Depends...when I want to relax and have some alone time, I like the bath. When I just want to get ready for the day or after the gym I prefer a shower. Both are great...especially if you have someone in there with you;)
I like a bath if I'm having a bad day or have time just to lay and soak, otherwise, I prefer a shower.
Shower cause if you have a bath you need a shower anyway
bath cuz it relaxes me
Well i suggest you to know the definitions first.


Instead of hesitating and stumbling and saying unfortunately blahh bla bla...





so Shower:


To get wet by a douche or rain ( Rain is not the best source when it's called acid rain)!





Bath:


To sit in the bathrom and relax in the water! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment