Friday, May 14, 2010

Would ur rather take a shower or a bubble bath o0o0o?

I usually take showers since I'm always in a rush. However, as gay as it may sound, I prefer baths. They are so comfortable and you can relax. Sometimes you need it in order to get your stress level down. I'm serious, those bath salts do wonders when you use them in the right combination!





If my friend Ralph read this he would say ';another gay moment in American History';Would ur rather take a shower or a bubble bath o0o0o?
I love having a bubble bath but sometimes a shower is just handier!Would ur rather take a shower or a bubble bath o0o0o?
I love bubble baths, so calming and relaxing. A great distressor.
Shower
Shower..
A nice, relaxing bubble bath :)
Bubble bath
hot shower :)
bubble bath =)
bubble bath

No comments:

Post a Comment