Thursday, May 13, 2010

What do you wash first when you get in the bath or shower?

me... i wash my tummy.What do you wash first when you get in the bath or shower?
My hair. I work from the top down.What do you wash first when you get in the bath or shower?
My Hair :)*
under my pits..
My hair, then face, then body.
My hair, it is my first priority.
My face :-)
My ****.
Hair
My 11th finger.
The pits. Work my way down.
my face 1st
My hair!!!!


Love them !!
Under arms.
Hair, then face while I put conditioner on my hair. Then everything else!
shampoo the hair then wash face then work down. so from top to bottom.
My hair.
In the shower, I wash my face first as it's usually what the water hits first.





In the bath, my upper body, if you don't count your feet going in first when you get in.
I wash from the top down, ... i find more efficient :)
My hands. Ain't worth washing yourself with dirty hands.
My chest
I wash what matters most...
Start at the top and finish with my feet in the shower.
hair is first
Arms
face then down from their. hair last....
hair and work down
what part do wash longest
Wash my hair
My face.
Sorry i usualy start with my hands
usually either my armpits or my genitals.

No comments:

Post a Comment