Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you use a bath sponge when you shower ?

I certainly do !





I prefer those massage ones with the rippled back.Do you use a bath sponge when you shower ?
YesDo you use a bath sponge when you shower ?
i use shower gloves that are good at getting all the old skin cells off and gives your skin a lovely healthy glow.
I use a poof. Those mesh ball things are good for exfoliation!
No, i use my husbands hands!!
scrunchy no sponge
No, I use my hands.
i do. but ive heard its not good bcuz when ur not using it, bacteria starts 2 form...its bad bcuz u use it 2 wash ';personal areas'; but im so addicted 2 them i cant stop usin them! nothings happened and ive been using sponges for years!
Shower Scrunchies, even in the bath, work up the best lather.
yes i do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment