Friday, May 14, 2010

I just found out that my mums getting a bath installed, meaning they take away the shower.. what do I do?

I hate baths.. I'd rather shower, but Mums getting a bath put in.. because she has back and leg pain meaning she can't stay on her feet very long..





So she's getting a bath put in.. What do i do.. i hate baths i'd rather shower? ):I just found out that my mums getting a bath installed, meaning they take away the shower.. what do I do?
How does this have anything to do with health?





It's not the end of the world: DEAL WITH IT.I just found out that my mums getting a bath installed, meaning they take away the shower.. what do I do?
have a hand held shower attached to the taps....would you rather your mum endured pain just to wash?
have her install a hand held shower. you can have both.
errrrrrrrm, maybe you could have a bath, or just tell her to get a hand-held shower. or just never wash again
One can hang a shower curtain over a bath, and still shower if one installs a tap that has both a tap and a shower head.





If you've got a little more money to spend, one can put in those foldable glass plates over the bath tub. Looks better than a shower curtain with rod, but also takes more cleaning.





http://www.tradeplumbing.co.uk/assets/im鈥?/a>





http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/p鈥?/a>
communicate. tell her your preferences. you can have both.

No comments:

Post a Comment