Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is it ';unmanly'; to bath as opposed to shower?

came up in pub conversation with a couple of matesIs it ';unmanly'; to bath as opposed to shower?
No, but it wastes water.Is it ';unmanly'; to bath as opposed to shower?
No, I take baths all the time and I'm former Military and heavily tattooed. I even use bubble bath and mix a drink. Scoth on the rocks...and a book. So what? I mean really, so what about it. Screw societies norms, brother...do what you enjoy. Screw them. I've even turned out the lights and lit candles....so what?
its not unmanly but you are saving water also energy and using clean water with a shower also it takes less time , if you have a bath you are bathing in dirty water
nothings wrong with a guy that likes to bath in my opinion. it feels nice to every person guy or girl to have a soak sometimes
You do what you like to do. What does manly have to do with keeping you from smelling like a skunk? Shower or Bath?
Not unless you do a Ross from friends and bathe by candle light in rose scented water with bubble bath and Kenny G pumping out the stereo.
Hardly!





My man likes hot baths with bubbles and bath salts and scented candles........he's still got the biggest c0ck i've ever seen though.
lol, well my man has a problem then, 'cos he nicks my Lush bath products and locks himself in a steamy bathroom! I say do whatever floats ya boat
Anything that changes your smell to human from animal is manly. : 0
sounds fine....
You need to take a shower.Its better that u take a shower.
Just as lon as you wash that AZZ!
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment