Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ladies! wheres the best place to shave your legs? bath or shower?

shower defo!!! :DLadies! wheres the best place to shave your legs? bath or shower?
A bath.. you should leave your legs to soak in warm/hot water before shaving to soften them.. and then they will look much nicerLadies! wheres the best place to shave your legs? bath or shower?
I sit on the edge of my bath tub with my feet inside the bath tub and I use the other ledge to put my foot on so I can reach hard to reach spots. If I'm in a hurry I put my foot on the sink and shave at the sink.
I sit on the edge of the bath and shave my legs.


SO much easier than in the shower :)
I find bath slightly easier. And I often do it while I am relaxing with a face pack on.
I usually either shave in the shower or not at all, but something that is really weird is that if you slather hand lotion/cream all over your legs where you are planning to shave, don't rub it in, and shave it off, your legs will be very smooth and also moisturized. I'm not saying do this all the time, but you don't have to be under water while you're doing this (you shouldn't be), so it's quick and easy. It's a very convenient way to shave if you don't want to take a long shower or bath. Also, I heard that you could do the same thing with soap in the shower. Good luck. :)
shave
The shower. It's easier in my opinion. I just rinse my razor in the water stream which I find more effective than swirling it around in the bath water. Plus you can put one foot up on the side of the tub so it's easier to reach down around the ankle area %26amp; such.





In the bath all the little bits of hair you shave off would be floating around in the water getting stuck to you . . . and it just sounds like it'd be so cramped. Like, you wouldn't be able to move around enough to reach places right.





Hope I helped %26lt;3
shower then no stubble in bath oooohhhh !
I'd say.. Bath.


Its more comfortable %26amp; you can just lay there %26amp; stick your leg in the air to shave it xD





Although I sometimes get cramp in my leg when i do that =\





Or just sit on the edge of the bath, as other people have said.
shower then your not bathing in your own stubble lol
In the shower hun


Then your not bathing in your own hairs,haha
bath because your legs aren't wet enough in ther shower.
shower
its all about the rat girls
I would say shower if you're in a hurry, but either's fine!
I prefer shower as all the residues can be washed off straight away without leaving any mess behind.
Shower definetly, you dont want to bath in dirty water! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment