Friday, May 14, 2010

Do You Sing In The Bath or Shower And ....................?

IF YOU DO, WHICH SONG DO YOU SING MOST OFTEN ?





All answers appreciated and I never give thumbs down, ever :)Do You Sing In The Bath or Shower And ....................?
When a little vodka and lemonade has loosened my vocals I do. No particular song, just whatever song that is on the radio when I am in the shower is usually the one that gets butchered by me. =)Do You Sing In The Bath or Shower And ....................?
No, I fear my neighbors would hear and complain to the police that someone is being murdered.





I do sing in the car though, does that count? And I sing to whatever I'm listening to at the time.
Yes, if there is a song in my head I sing it, but I tend to sing songs by Cher or Melissa Ethridge...lol...I actually sing anywhere ....lmao
Yes. I always sing Somebody's Hero by Jamie Oneil
not often but when i do i sing hero by superchick

No comments:

Post a Comment