Thursday, May 13, 2010

Can you take a bath or shower with out a tampon?

You can take one with out a tampon they actually say the blood stops in the water. If you feel more comfortable with one in then that is fine too there is no right or wrong but you may want a little break from your tampon. And no that isn`t weird I do the same thing :)!Can you take a bath or shower with out a tampon?
I would actually recommend taking out a tampon when you shower and bathe, especially since you are on your period. The vagina is self cleaning mostly, but not having the tampon in is recommended so any blood or material can be cleaned out to prevent infections and bacteria growth. (That doesn't mean shove a sponge up there, just clean around the area, like normal.) If you're worried about the nasty stuff being in your water, shower. I've never showered with a tampon in.Can you take a bath or shower with out a tampon?
Without a tampon in? Of course you can.





Some girls never use tampons and they shower/bathe just fine while on their periods.
Yes. I never take a shower with a tampon. The only time I wear a tampon in water is when I have my period and I go swimming.
you can shower, bathing would make water soak into the tampon
i always like to feel fresh and clean after a shower including my tampon-just put a new one in afterwards.
My period actually magically stops when I bathe or showe,r, so I'm pretty sure you'd be okay....but if you go swimming I recommend you wear one.
Yep. I think you're suppose to so when you was ';down there'; it doesn't get as irritated?
How else would you clean down there????

No comments:

Post a Comment