Thursday, May 13, 2010

What do u use to bath or shower with?

~Sponge


~Face towel


~hands


~or other and what is the other=)





No rude comments and don't ask why=)What do u use to bath or shower with?
sponge





and idk what its called..


netted puff thing i guess .haha


its pink though :]





and that hard rock thinng for my feet. wow i'm forgetting the words








♥What do u use to bath or shower with?
A face towel and a bath sponge
Axe bodywash and towel
A wash cloth and Irish Spring!
a wash cloth!


BFFOY


%26lt;3 mary-k8!
I use a loafa ^,^
sponge


hands


towel
hands
I use the netted puff thing..
some axe body soap, shampoo and one bath towel!
hands and shower gear.
I use a loafa
One of those poofs and hands.
soap


hands


towel


water
mesh sponde :)
SCRUB


WATER


TOWEL


HANDS(LOL)


SHOWER GEL
OTHER IS CALLED ....PASTE!!! LOL
shampoo and others of coarse
My Sweetheart.
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment