Thursday, May 13, 2010

If you've peed in the bath, did you shower off afterwards?

I've read some questions saying its normal to pee in the water if you shower off afterwards, since urine apparently has some natural benefits. Plus, sometimes accidents happen, or you just like to relax. this is in theory.If you've peed in the bath, did you shower off afterwards?
YeahhhIf you've peed in the bath, did you shower off afterwards?
lololololololololololol





idk y but this is a funny question!!!





no i have nvr peed in my bath water!! and if i evr do, i will be sure to shower off afterwards





but usually when i had to...uh...go i just got up and went to the toilet!!
feces also has natural benefits.





therefore I drop a tank whenever i take a bath.





I own a chocolate milk company btw.
i don't think it has natural benefits, it's the body's waste


and i only take showers... and i pee in the shower
Being a male, I can stand in the tub and pee into the toilet, and then sit back in the tub.
peed in the bath?





After that, it's no longer a bath....it's a toilet bowl.
I've never peed in the bath. Call me crazy but bathing in my own urine does not sound appetizing to me.
That's disgusting! Why would you sit in a bath that you pee in??? UGH!! That is foul.
many times
I pee in the shower
who pees in the tub?
to be honest yes
to be honest no
yes =)
okk
hell yea!?!?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment