Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you shower in the morning and bath in the evening or vice versa..?

or bath in the morning and in the evening


or


shower in the morning and eveningDo you shower in the morning and bath in the evening or vice versa..?
I take a shower on a morning and i have a bath in the evening. Sometimes if i am in a rush i just wash my hair on a morning.Do you shower in the morning and bath in the evening or vice versa..?
Depends on the day....usually I shower in the morning...but sometimes at night as well, especially if I have been working in the garden, or doing something outside on a hot day...





If my bones are aching, I sometimes like to soak in the hot-tub, as hot as I can stand it...but I am not one to sit in a bubble-bath...
Being clean is one thing, and being obsessed with being clean is quite another thing. That said, I feel that bathing or showering more than once a day is just a bit too much unless, of course, there is a good reason for it. Other than that, once a day is perfectly fine.
i bath at night an shower in the morning


when you bath you are basically sitting in your own dirt so it doesnt make you much cleaner, just helps me sleep


and in your sleep you sweat a litre and a half or something, so i always shower in the morning. (:
i usually get a shower at night this way im all ready to go in the morning. since i have to get up so early it really works to get a shower at night and get up and get ready. i do not take baths
i shower in the morning, and bath in the evening, so that i can relax and take my time.
My answer is it is best to bath early as possible but whichever is feasible is suffice.
l shower mainly at night-time. But if l am feeling irritable, l usually take a shower early at night. l don't take baths! Just showers.
you do both? idk anyone who does that.


i just..shower


and it depends how lazy i am that day if i want to day or night
I shower in the morning and bath in the evening
Maliiik?


Translation:


Maliiik?
Bubble bath at night - with all kinds of relaxation salts, etc. (awesome)!
BATH IN THE EVENING ONLY
usually just take a shower in the evening... sometimes a bubble bath though :)
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment