Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bath or Shower which one?

Which do you take most often and why?Bath or Shower which one?
Shower bc I dont like to sit in dirty water, its more convenient, my hair falls out when I wash it and I dont want it floating around in my water (gross), and bathtubs are just dirty.Bath or Shower which one?
Shower, because it's quicker. One night I took a bath to relax and had a glass of wine, lit some candles, and played music, but it seems like such a process just to relax a little. I hardly ever take baths because of that.
Baths are for relaxation and unwinding, (bubbles, soft music, candles,)


Showers are best because when you wash the dirt goes directly down the drain.
shower shower shower shower
Shower
Shower because it's quicker.
Shower, much more convenient and quicker too
Shower!





Quick, less messy and I don't feel like I sit in a film of my own filth.
shower
shower
shower
showers--they're faster
shower ....quicker ...simpler...and less water
shower, don't lay in your filth

No comments:

Post a Comment