Friday, May 14, 2010

How many people would you guess on YA! are honest about peeing in the shower or the bath?

just a question. But I would guess most of them are lyingHow many people would you guess on YA! are honest about peeing in the shower or the bath?
I always pee whenever Im in the shower.. So, why lie??How many people would you guess on YA! are honest about peeing in the shower or the bath?
ha im honest, i pee in the shower sometimes, but i usually go before i get in the shower, just cause i hate the smell...





ew im grossing myself out.
well... i used to pee in the shower but not in the bath, but then i relised that my foot'll be covered in my pee, lol so i stoped after i relised that.
i have seen alot admit that they do... You can call me a liar but i do not pee in the tub. A tub is for getting washed up in ... not to relieve your self in. I go to the bathroom before i get in the shower.
I would have to say they are lying if they say that they never have. I've peed in the shower millions of times but I'm not to big on the bath thing. I don't think many people like to sit in it.
I really dont see what the big deal about peeing in the restroom is. I do it all of the time and I know that everyone else does it too.
i pee while showering. not bath though. thats just effin sick. no offence. but in shower... dont u think thats normal???
Many ... I used to pee in the shower but now I'm grossed out ... I go into the toilet before going to the shower
i dono but i pee in the shower occasionally...i sware
I agree with you. I bet most of them do lie. I am sure a lot of people lie on other questions too. (most likely just to get best answer.)
They are lying only if they say that they don't do it.
People might pee in the shower but not when taking a bath,that would be sofa king stupid bathing in your own piss.
I always pee when I first get in, I would guess maybe half and half lie and don't lie
I would say that 95% of them are not being honest.
i pee in the shower sometimes, i heard it gets rid of athletes foot...
No. I REALLY don't pee in the shower. It would be, essentially peeing on yourself.
not a lot... i pee in the shower and then run away to the other end b/c i am afraid it will get on me
I always pee in the shower.
What?! I would never pee in the shower!
Hi, I'm 0携R0


and I'm a shower pee'er
I do.
everyone lies about it.
Most of them are lying.
Ew thats nasty! It makes me feel dirty.. I did it when I was little though x[
I do it
yeah they r lying....
everyone does it.
i agree they lying
im one them.. haha
i do it too lol
i agree..

No comments:

Post a Comment