Friday, May 14, 2010

When in the bath or shower.. what do you wash first?

Hair


Face


Arms


Hands


Chest


Back


Legs


Feet


Privates


CabooseWhen in the bath or shower.. what do you wash first?
my hair.......what is left.





It's a good thing that we don't use bar soap in there anymore because the last thing people wash is their booty. And then we wash our faces with it the next timeWhen in the bath or shower.. what do you wash first?
MY FACE THEN MY HAIR THEN EVER THING ELESE UNLESS IM IN THE SHOWER WITH A FRIEND THEN I WASH HIM FIRST! ITS VUNNIER THAT WAY!
My hair then my face!





I am all out of stars for today, I will fill in the blanks tomorrow ;)
I start at my face and go down.
My hair
Hair
If shaving counts, then my legs. Otherwise, my hair.
the tub
my hair so the cream rinse has time to do it's thing before i rinse
the walls lol..oh you mean on me ?
my hair
my hair..
my body then my hair
My arms..
I start at the top and work my way down
My face.
I WATHC MY FACE AND HEAD
my private parts warm and at the end cold

No comments:

Post a Comment