Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you shower or take a bath?

i haven't taken a bath since like 2003 i only take showers now.Do you shower or take a bath?
Showers for me too dear. If I got into a bath I might never get out!Do you shower or take a bath?
i shower every morning, and if i sweated a lot during the day i rinse off at night too. sometimes if i'm really tired, i jump into the jacuzzi after a shower to relax after a stressful day. but i'd never bathe without cleaning off first.





i think taking baths as an alternative to showering is gross, because your pretty much bathing in your own filth, and i dont see how that can clean you haha :)





plus how the hell do you wash your hair or body in a tub full of water??
I usually take showers...with 4 small kids (sometimes 5)...I usually can't spare the time for a bath. However, some days (like today...5 kids...picnic...mall...2 hours at chuck e cheese)...I need a nice, relaxing bubble bath %26amp; a glass of wine, like I need air...
I shower bout twice a week cos it is easier to wash my hair (and there are a few other reasons why) i am mostly a bath person
Shower. There's never any time to take a bath. Besides, the bath tub is in my brothers bathroom, Ew.
Shower mostly, but if I am real grubby or tired, a bath soothes all.
I shower mostly


but last week or so i took a shower then a bath


owww


wasting water


bad :(
I tend to pee in the bath tub, so I prefer to take a shower instead.
shower


no bath, i really miss it! need to go swimming before the summer ends
I like bubble baths but I rinse off under the shower :)
i shower most of the time but if i feel like relaxing, i'll take a bath.
I take a shower. It's quicker and much easier to wash your hair in. =P
Shower, I only take baths if the bathtub is clean.
I haven't taken a bath since 2000.


I only take showers now as well [:
I like baths, but I usually take showers.
We don't have the choice of bath or shower.
shower. if you take a bath, you are swimming in ur germs. so ur not getting clean
Showers
Shower.
shower
shower
shower
showers
showers
shower
shower.//
shower.
Shower





Bath if been Working Out
bath...especially after a long day
NEITHER!
Both man and yea sometimes I bring my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment